Graduate student opportunities
The SoLET LAb is currently seeking PhD students interested in the following topics:
- Reading comprehension and/or writing processes
- Intelligent tutoring systems and/or game-based learning
- Natural language processing
- Multiple document processing
- Learning and knowledge acquisition
- Elementary, secondary, and adult literacy
Students that are interested in applying for a doctoral degree in Psychology with Danielle McNamara must apply through the ASU Psychology Department website via SlideRoom.
Please visit ASU Doctoral Admissions for more information about applying to ASU’s bognitive science degree program.
The application deadline is December 5th, 2019.
You are encouraged to email the lab prior to applying. Please inform us of your interests and reasons for going to grad school by emailing Danielle McNamara at [email protected].
Applications must include the following (The ASU Doctoral Admissions has more information) :